Mesa Verde National Park shelters thousands of archaeological sites, including hundreds of cliff dwellings. The park is perched high in Southwest Colorado where the air is thin, the history is rich, and the views are spectacular. You'll discover how Ancestral Puebloans lived with remarkable respect for the land.
- This World Heritage Site is one of the best places anywhere to view structures and relics from the Ancestral Puebloan civilization.
- The Park is also an excellent place to observe wildlife in a natural setting.
- The Park offers great opportunity to auto tour, bike and hike.
Other Nearby Attractions:
- Canyons of the Ancients National Monument
- Four Corners Monument
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Trail of the Ancients Scenic Byway
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez
- Ute Mountain Casino, Hotel, and Resort