Welcome to the Grand Circle
News From The Grand Circle
- September 5th, 19th, and 26th – Your Last Three Chances to Ride Behind Grand Canyon Railway's Vintage Steam Locomotive
- Grand Canyon's Desert View Watchtower Will Host Navajo Weaving Demonstration Sept 5-7
- Aviation Celebration at Durango-La Plata County Airport
- Explore eight enticing Utah state parks near The Mighty 5 national parks
- Lake Powell - Top 10 Reasons for you to Go Houseboating - Reason 1
- Learn more about night sky viewing in the Southwest
- Lowest Rates Of The Year At Lake Powell
- Lake Powell - Top 10 Reasons for you to Go Houseboating - Reason 2
- Free Admission to National Parks On Aug 25
- Find Your Park and Celebrate the 99th Birthday of the National Park Service with a Fee-Free Day at Grand Canyon
Grand Circle Overview
The Grand Circle is a beautiful, vast region located in the Southwestern United States. Encompassing portions of five states – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Nevada – the Grand Circle contains America’s largest concentration of national parks and monuments, woven together by extraordinary designated Scenic Byways.
Some of America’s most diverse scenery can be found within the Grand Circle – the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and Arches National Park, just to name a few. Bold splashes of color, fascinating geologic shapes and the mysterious remnants of cultures await you at every turn.
The Grand Circle Association invites you to explore our wondrous area. But, before you visit, find out more about the Grand Circle here, at our website. We’re sure you’ll be impressed, and we’re sure you’ll want to experience it all sometime soon.