Welcome to the Grand Circle
News From The Grand Circle
- Vote For Lake Powell As USA Today Best Recreational Lake
- New Scenic and Historic Byway Proposed For Colorado And New Mexico
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Mesa Verde voted Best Cultural Attraction in the West
- Mesa Verde voted Best Cultural Attraction in the West
- Lake Powell Offers New Tour Boat Experience
- Grand Circle Association members promote tourism at IPW
- Grand Canyon Railway ---> Williams Train Day - Saturday, June 20
- Lake Powell Houseboats - Hurry - Great Dates Still Available - Save 30%
- Sedona Hummingbird Festival
- Mesa Verde - 15% Advance Purchase Special + Best Cultural Attraction In The West
Grand Circle Overview
The Grand Circle is a beautiful, vast region located in the Southwestern United States. Encompassing portions of five states – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Nevada – the Grand Circle contains America’s largest concentration of national parks and monuments, woven together by extraordinary designated Scenic Byways.
Some of America’s most diverse scenery can be found within the Grand Circle – the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and Arches National Park, just to name a few. Bold splashes of color, fascinating geologic shapes and the mysterious remnants of cultures await you at every turn.
The Grand Circle Association invites you to explore our wondrous area. But, before you visit, find out more about the Grand Circle here, at our website. We’re sure you’ll be impressed, and we’re sure you’ll want to experience it all sometime soon.