Grand Canyon Visitor Center / IMAX Theater
Address: 450 State Route 64 Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Phone: (928) 638-2468
Start your Grand Canyon Adventure with us
Only 5 percent of the visitors to Grand Canyon explore beyond the rim of this great Natural World Wonder, most just stand on the edge and look out. Those with an insatiable curiosity for adventure want to journey deeper but can’t spare the time. Grand Canyon-The Hidden Secrets, shown on a giant 6-story high screen, will take you below the rim on an adventure you will never forget. In only 34-minutes, discover 4,000 years of human history, experience awe-inspiring hikes, amazing river rafting, and enhance your visit to Grand Canyon.
Our services include:
• Purchase your park pass here and ride the Free Shuttle into the National Park from our location. Shuttle is available mid-May through mid-September.
• Pick up free area maps and ask our Grand Canyon experts for information on the park, hiking trails, biking locations, and points of interest.
• Fuel up at our Explorer’s Caféwhich features a Pizza Hut Express and Canyon Creamery (Premium Ice Cream made with local AZ Ingredients).
• Gear up at our Adventure Store and shop for unique gifts.
• See the most watched IMAX film ever, Grand Canyon-The Hidden Secrets.
• Take a ground tour to the most spectacular viewpoints with the Pink Jeep.
• Explore the forest Greenway Trails which leave right from our location. A great way to hike or bike into the National Park.
• Free RV & Bus Parking.
We are conveniently located one mile from the Grand Canyon South Rim Entrance Gate on Highway 64.